Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Flowers and Flip Flops



Ready for a photo overload of photos of me in a bright pink shirt? I should have edited it down more but...

I am obsessed with this shirt from NY&Co. So obsessed that I have it in black too.

And a many thanks go to my sister who technically bought it for me. Not sure if she realizes it but just in case. Don't worry Kate, next time we go shopping, I'll treat!  

It was perfect 100 degree, sticky, awful weather this past week. Tank tops and flip flops and gallons of water were necessities. 

This shirt was ideal for a hot day, plus it matched all the pretty flowers in my parents back yard. I dress to camouflage into my surroundings, but funny enough I don't own any actual camo.

As hot as it was I still couldn't resist asking my Dad to snap a few photos out on the patio. So thanks Dad for dripping sweat for the sake of fashion!





*Jeans: American Eagle (similar)
*Tank: New York and Company (similar)
*Flip Flops: $1 Old Navy
*Lace Bra: American Eagle (similar)
*Sunglasses: RayBan







Did you make it thru all these photos? Congrats if you did. Because that is a whole lot of pink shirt you just digested. 

Tomorrow I will have to wear black to make up for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment