Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Vacation

Sorry for the radio silence last week.

It was a vacation from work and stress. Took a little time to visit the folks and friends. Went out to eat. Drank a beer or two. Went to see a movie. Got a massage.  Played with the kittens.  Went to NYC. Shopped. And slept. 

It was the perfect summer vacation.

Beautiful summer sunset.


Did a little shopping.
I loved this XXL tank top that I wore as a dress from H&M.
But I kept my money in my wallet and moved on. 

Playing with Buttons.

Sam Edelman purses.
I fought the temptation to buy one of these studded beauties. 

Playing with Bobbins to celebrate his one year anniversary of living with us.
As you can tell, he was very excited. 

106 degrees. Hottest week ever. 

Bella and cookie. Best friends. 

Relaxing on the patio.

Pretty flowers. 

Mom, Bella and Dad relaxing once the hot sun started to set.

Patriotic kitties!

Best photo I have of my 4th of July outfit. Stars and stripes!

Red, white and blue!


View from Casey's window at work. NYC. 

Went to Brooklyn for the night with Casey.
View of the Manhattan skyline from rooftop.
I could get use to that view. 

Me and my Casey Lea.

Sometimes you just need a little frozen yogurt... and pineapple...
and chocolate... and kiwi... and strawberries....

My current favorite beer... Fruli.
Refreshing on a hot summer day. 

Going back to work this week has been really hard and it is only Tuesday.

Excited for a Friday night out with the girls. My friend Ellie just got back in the states today after a year in New Zealand.  I can't wait for all of us girls to be back together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment