Tuesday, March 29, 2011

And So It Begins...

Well HELLO there world! Emily Kyle here of Buttons & Bobbins! Welcome to my little world of fashion. I will save the introductions for later but I do have to explain in a reader digest type way the reason behind my blog...

So after over a year of reading random fashion blogs and becoming near obsessed... I have decided to take my obsession to a whole new level. Introducing... drum roll please... my own blog!! I have been contemplating doing this for some time - probably back to August this past year. 

Sitting at my desk at work today I found myself taking every single break time to look over my favorite bloggers sites and I thought - today is the day - a random Tuesday seems like the right day to start a blog! So here we go... fingers crossed that this lasts more than a few posts. 



So I didn't think that today was gonna be the start day for blogging so this outfit may be a let down. But hey... it was sunny outside- somewhat warm and my awesome boyfriend was willing to take photos of me...so good enough for me!


Shadow puppets are the best!


I am in love with these boots! I just got them on the clearance rack at DSW this weekend. Gotta love a good shoe sale! They are amazing because they can be worn folded down (like shown) or up and laced up the whole way. Super comfortable. I am just glad I had a chance to wear them before the weather gets too warm. 




Outfit details:
Jeans: BDG-Urban Outfitters
Plaid Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: American Eagle
Scarf: random Boscov's $5 find!
Boots: DSW - ZigiSoho

Until next time!!
<3 Buttons & Bobbins

No comments:

Post a Comment