Thursday, March 31, 2011

RAIN... RAIN...RAIN...

Rain all day... that about sums it all up.

My sister requested that today's outfit be full of color. Ask and you shall receive!  So here you go Kate... color just for you! :)

However, at work, people had mixed feelings about my outfit. Some liked it while others said "rushing spring a bit huh?" First of all... it is spring! And secondly... I may be wearing color and a skirt with a floral pattern but seriously guys, I am also wearing tights and boots!!! So say or think whatever you'd like people - I felt cute!











Outfit Details:
Skirt:Target
Umbrella: Totes from my awesome Dad
Shirt & Cardigan: NY&Company


Keeping my post short today. I went to the eye doctor after work to get some awesome prescription sunglasses and the doctor dilated my eyes--- they look creepy to me --- and everything is still a little fuzzy which makes it hard to type. Anyways... It will wear off soon and then I can watch the musical episode of Grey's Anatomy. I admit it...I watch that show and cry at almost every episode and I ain't ashamed!!


<3
Button &Bobbins



No comments:

Post a Comment