Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Shoe of the Week

So at work we get 2 ten minute breaks a day and a half hour for lunch. All in all -- it isn't much free time in a 10 1/2 hour work day. We work on a set schedule with a bell that rings to tell us that it is officially time alloted for us to smoke or make phone calls, check our email or in my case - shop for shoes!! What else would I do with 10 minutes?!

A little background... this week's shoe of the week is a pair that stopped me in my tracks.  This past weekend I stopped at Nordstrom for a "quick" little shoe shopping trip - which quickly turned into a half hour process of the game 'which shoe fits better?' Poor Brian was in tow. Let me just say, what a trooper! Over 4 years together and he still sits silent in a chair while I ooohh and ahhh and try on a bunch of shoes. He knows the drill... "yes those are beautiful!" and "you totally deserve to treat yourself!" 

Anyway, as I was walking into the store my shoe blinders failed me and I had to stop at the rack holding up these...





all images via Nordstrom

I reached for the orange pair and the suede felt like butter in my hands. Drooling started and I had to walk away before I made a fool of myself. 

Well long story short, since that love at first sight moment I have been stalking these shoes during all of my breaks at work. I have gained a reputation at work for being a shoe-aholic. A title I am proud to accept. 

I am currently hunting for the best deal and will have these bookmarked my desktop until they go on sale. 

Who doesn't need a cute bootie in either bright orange or turq? 


Where:  Nordstrom, Zappos, Endless... everywhere!

How Much: $119 (hence the looking for a sale price)

No comments:

Post a Comment