Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Before the Weather Turned Cold

These photos are obviously from before winter hit. I found them on my computer from back in October... back when it was acceptable to wear flip flops. The weather is warm right now in PA--- 50 degrees at the end of January is unheard of, but still not warm enough to be sporting bare toes. 

This was just a casual Saturday outfit. Nothing fancy, but I have to admit that I do love this entire look... it is a typical weekend ensemble for me. I am not the type of girl that dresses up to sit around my apartment or the type to put on heels to go grocery shopping. Maybe I could try and put forth that effort, but on a Saturday or Sunday you are lucky if you even see me out of my pajamas. 



I know this isn't the season of sandals and flip flops, but since this is the first time my Rainbows have been on the blog I need to take a minute and discuss.  

Since high school my girlfriends and even a few guys raved and went crazy over these flip flops. They owned pairs and pairs and worn them until they had a hole in the bottom. Obsessed and with nothing bad to say I finally bit the bullet and forked over 50 bucks on a pair of casual sandals. I was always an Old Navy flip flop kind of girl and spending this much on a pair of sandals made my heart drop. 

However... Miss Rachel and Miss Megra... I have to admit that these flip flops are indeed very comfortable and worth the money. They form to your foot and have great arch support. So thank you ladies for your shoes advice... I love getting it instead of giving it sometimes! 






Jeans, Purse and Tank: American Eagle
Shirt: Nordstrom
Sandals: Rainbow





No comments:

Post a Comment