Sunday, April 3, 2011

APRIL

Friday was April Fools Day, but no one tricked me. I did try to stay off facebook for the day since as my friend Ellie said "it is hard to trust any relationship updates on April Fools Day."  I don't really understand the point of April Fools Day - I should really google the origin. Maybe next year. 

It was cold and rainy and super windy. Made it difficult to take photos out on my 8th floor balcony alone. The camera kept shaking so I had to wait for Brian to come home to snap a few quick photos before the wind just became too much. 

This outfit was my ideal Friday outfit for work. Comfortable. Leggings, boots, tunics and a super long cozy sweater. It was perfect for such a rainy day.  

They say April showers bring May flowers which is awesome because not only do I love rainy days but I also love flowers. So win win! 







Outfit Details:
Sweater: Target
Tunic: Kohls - Dana Buchman
Tank top: H&M
Sunglasses: Fossil
Leggings: Winter Leggings from American Apparel 
(by far my favorite leggings ever)

<3
Buttons and Bobbins

No comments:

Post a Comment