Saturday, September 3, 2011

Full Bloom



Four day weekend for me!! Super rare considering for most of the year a 2 day weekend is rare for me. I am going to enjoy these four days to the fullest... which means staying up past 10:30 at night and sleeping in past 5:30 for four days!!! woo hoo! I will fill the rest of the time by playing with the kitties, shopping, watching lots and lots of movies and getting the chance to clean my apartment. What can I say? I live on the edge. :) 


This outfit was actually something I wore to work a week ago. I tend to not get dressed this "nice" or at least wear heels to sit around my apartment and play with kittens. 

So I have been trying to live up the last few remaining days of summer weather in breezy blouses and sandals. My goal is wear all of my summer time shoes before boot season hits. This was one of the few pairs of shoes I bought this summer. I think I only bought 4 pairs all summer - all on sale and all shoes that will be used for years to come. While I do love a good shoe trend, I try to stick to ones that I can wear for more than one year. I am crazy about these heels. I wanted them last year, but the price tag always convinced me otherwise. Lucky for me I was reading Little Tin Soldier earlier this summer I found her link to the shoes at DSW... and they were in orange... and they were on clearance... and I had a coupon! It was like the shoe gods spoke and everything aligned for me. Don't you love when that happens?!  I am just glad that I am kinda cheap and didn't pay full price a year ago! Yippee for my mom teaching me to be frugal! Thanks mom! :)


Blouse: Bought in Mexico






Summer flowers from my parents. See Dad... I didn't kill them yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment