Tuesday, September 20, 2011

They Call Me Mellow Yellow

So I am behind on everything. I have photos coming out the wazoo and shoe selections to post and inspiration and the whole shebang... but I have been so busy and crazy with work. 

Today I will be quick and just post my outfit that I wore to work. 

The weather here in PA has been amazing lately. It feels like the temperature dropped 10 degrees overnight and we had an amazing weekend with cool nights. I love having the windows open and no AC on. I love the feeling of fall... football season and fall festivals, leaves falling and all the clothes that accompany cooler weather. 

The best season of the year is upon us. 

While I am ready to wear sweaters and boots, I still have sandals and summer dresses that have not been worn nearly enough this summer. (I should start wearing 2 outfits a day.. but think about all that laundry!! geez. no way!) Today I did a mix of fall colors with my last remaining summer shoes that have needed some air time. I love the pop of yellow with the neutral colors. 

Okay, well that is all for tonight... I wanna be quick... Glee is on is a minute and then The New Girl which I have been looking forward to seeing. I hope it is funny but mostly I just hope it doesn't get cancelled. Every time I look forward to a show it seems to get the axe. Sigh. Maybe I am bad luck. 


Shoes: Payless (two years old)
Jeans: American Eagle  ($25-megasale)
Coat: American Eagle ($13-clearance)
Shirt: Target 
(super old and probably my most worn shirt ever)
Glasses: Warby Parker





No comments:

Post a Comment