Friday, September 2, 2011

Shoe of the Week

This Shoe of the Week has been an obsession almost a year in the making. 

Last January I saw Chiara on her blog The Blonde Salad wearing a pair of boots. Studded biker boots by Ash to be exact.  I am constantly reading her blog... I find her style to be constantly inspiring, but this look made me go crazy. She took almost all of my favorite things and put them all into one outfit. Funky boots? Check! Big scarf? Check! Leather jacket? Check! Comfy jeans? Check! All the ingredients for a perfect fall outfit. Makes me wish the temperatures would drop 20 degrees overnight so I could rock a similar ensemble... minus the dog.

image via theblondesalad.com


Ok... back to the shoes... I immediately thought "I need those!" Well once I found them and found out their price tag I knew they would never be mine. Sad. However, their studded amazing-ness has never left my mind and when shopping online yesterday I found that Free People is selling these boots, but with a gunmetal stud which I love even more! Still they have that scary high price tag... but I will keep these photos on file and dream of someday having an extra 400 to sell on shoes. Someone want to give me 400 bucks for a pair of boots?! Any takers?!?

What? Ash Biker Studded Boots "Vedder Boots"

Where? Free People or Solestruck

How Much?  $385.00 <--- scary high price right? 
Why do I always fall for really expensive shoes?!






all images via freepeople.com

No comments:

Post a Comment