Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Shoe of the Week


Is anyone else super excited for the new TOMS Ballet Flats? 

I have been counting down to their debut. My alarm went off this morning... feet of floor, fed kittens, opened laptop and started shoe shopping! Was picking out my favorite at 5:30 this morning... that is not obsessed right? Just prepared!

Oh TOMS... you have done it again!!!


images via TOMS

This is the pair that I have picked to have a future home in my closet...

What: TOMS "Alessandra" Ballet Flat

Where: toms.com immediately or Nordstrom.com on wait-list

How much: $79 
(In case you were wondering... yes I do think that they are insanely overpriced - but  if they are as comfortable as they look, it would be well worth the money. Plus they are cute!!)



images via Nordstrom


No comments:

Post a Comment