Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shoe of the Week

Who doesn't love heels? But they aren't always the most practical shoe. Sometimes a girl just needs to wear a flat or a sneaker for that matter. 

So when I saw these sneakers on another blog I had to hunt them down. 

A sneaker with the graphic heel print on the side is a great idea and honestly would be a really fun DIY for anyone with some extra time.  

I would love to take a pair of white high-tops and paint a heel on the side and then either stud or add gemstones to the heel. Okay, Now I have convinced myself. I need to find some high-tops and make these myself. That way I can save myself some money and make them totally unique.  


What do you think? Would make a fun DIY right? 



What: Be&D Brightlights Sneaker in Pink, Orange, Black, Gold or Turq

Where:  Endless.com or Karmaloop

How much:  $128






all images via karmaloop

No comments:

Post a Comment