Sunday, August 21, 2011

Gimme Gimme More...


It is the middle of August... time for me to start thinking about my fall wardrobe. I obviously mostly wear what I did last year (I'm not made of money!) but I do love to update with some new shoes and some new accessories. I can not explain how excited I am for fall and wearing sweaters and boots and scarves... lots of scarves. 
One thing on my wish list for fall would have to be... this beauty!
So I have been eyeing these shrugs since last season and have tried my best to contain my obsession... but a girl can only be good for so long. I need this shrug for fall. I would love to wear it over t-shirts or tanks to work, but also over dresses for special occasions. They come in a bunch of colors -- decisions decisions. 

This Etsy site in amazing and I suggest that everyone check it out. But be careful.. you may become obsessed.




I also would love to have one of these chain scarves in my fall wardrobe. 
I love the style...a giant cozy chain necklace.
The best kind of accessory...especially if it is in yellow! 


all images from celapiu etsy site

No comments:

Post a Comment