Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Missoni for Target


On September 13th you will be able to find me in a Target with arms full of amazing designs... Missoni designs to be accurate. 

The amazing Target has done it again and teamed up with yet another designer to create a collection for ladies on a budget. 

Missoni for Target is already gaining lots of buzz and I am sure I will have to fight some girls at the racks to get the best sweaters on opening day. I have been waiting patiently for photos of all the designs and today was my lucky day. They finally posted photos on Target's website and honestly they are drool worthy.

Bright colors mixed into fall staples... Sweaters, cardigans, knit shorts, skirts, a robe, and even cute rain-boots are just a few of the amazing pieces in this collection. And I want them all!  

I will have to drag Brian with me to go shopping (I bet he is thrilled). Otherwise I may go crazy and be in BIG trouble when my Target Card bill comes in the mail. I will have no self control... none!

These designs make me so happy for the arrival of fall. I better be sporting one of these cardigans all Autumn long! September 13th... can't come too enough!

Check out all the designs here




 




hello colorful amazing flats... you will be mine!

They even have house wears like these retro looking vases. 

all images via target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment