Monday, August 8, 2011

Shoe of the Week


Better late than never...

Last week's shoe of the week is .... drum roll please...




all images via Nordstom.com



As soon as I saw it I thought "need!!" but then I waited and thought... "is this kinda ugly in an awesome-I-need-this-shoe" kinda way?! 

I loved the mix of colors and the unique rug-look to the texture. However the more I look at it the more I think of high school and the musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream-coat. Reds and browns and blues and greens and golds... and you get the idea. 

Now you might ask if this reference to high school musical memories might make me not want to wear these beauties on my feet? Heck no... now i want them even more. So I can sing Joseph songs and skip around. Done and done. 

Where can you get these ?! nordstrom.com 

How much would they cost? $124.95 USD

Get them!!

Now we can all wear them and skip. 

Who is with me?!

Anyone... anyone...

I promise to embarrass only myself.

1 comment:

  1. I pretty much always love your shoe picks. Seriously though, why can't shoes just be cheap so we can all wear them and skip around while looking cute?!

    ReplyDelete