Monday, August 15, 2011

Shoe of the Week


This Shoe of the Week comes from Anthropologie.  I was randomly shopping one day and I knew in an instant that these would become an obsession so I bookmarked the page (which is never a good idea because the obsession never dies.) 

I love the color-blocking and the mix of fabrications and that red heel! Insane!

The only thing I don't love is that price. Really?! Almost 500 dollars for a pair of funky heels? It isn't like I could wear these everyday without someone wondering -- so i know I wouldn't get my money's worth. They won't be entering my closet anytime soon or ever, but I can still dream about how beautiful they would look on my feet this fall.







all images via anthropologie.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE the awesome 70s feel of these shoes! With a pair of bell bottoms? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! Anthropologie just kills me. Making me fall in love with their shoes that I absolutely could never afford. Hmph!

    ReplyDelete