Sunday, October 16, 2011

Back in Black...and White Stripes



So I have to admit... I actually wore this weeks ago. I have a good 10 outfits that I never posted during my time away from the blog. Can we just pretend that this was taken this weekend? It was a bit warmer a few weeks ago. If I tried wearing this today I would need a cozy cardigan... and maybe some socks.

I had to wear all of my sandals and summery shoes before the temperature dropped. I think I succeeded. Just cleaned my closet a bit today and realized there was only one pair of shoes that I wished I had worn more this summer. So I made a little mental note to wear it more next year... all of my shoes need to get their fair share of love. Otherwise they get sad. 




These are my new-ish glasses from Warby Parker. They are amazing and the best part is that I can see so clear again!!  I was using glasses with my old prescription (6 years old) and I was getting headaches at work everyday. These glasses are amazing and under $100... I don't know what took me so long to buy them. They are nerdy just like me and I love them. 



These shoes were my first pair of Jeffrey Campbell. Obsessions have to being somewhere right? 

I bought these last summer from Nordstrom. Long story short.... I went to Lilith Fair with my sister. One of the singers was wearing shoes just like these and I knew in an instant that I "needed those shoes!" So that led to weeks upon weeks of searching and price checking until I finally caved and bought these Jeffrey Campbell Cast Sandals. 

No regrets here. They are amazingly comfortable and can we worn with dresses or pants. I have worn these so many times and I really don't want to stop for fall. Maybe i'll try wearing colorful socks under them this fall and see how that works. I am just not ready to push them to the back of my closet just yet.

 

Jeans: BDG-Urban Outfitters
Shirt: Target
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell - "Cast"
Ring: Kohls
Watch: NY&Company
Glasses: Warby Parker - "Miles"



No comments:

Post a Comment