Sunday, October 30, 2011

SNOW

A snow storm in October?! Yeah it happened. 

Walked into work Saturday morning and there was only rain. Walked out of work 8 hours later and there was a layer of snow everywhere. 

This is very unusual for where I live. Earlier this week I was wearing only a light jacket, but yesterday I was longing for a gloves and extra layers. Snow in October isn't normal, but it was a nice surprise.

Sadly, by the end of today most of the snow has melted, but it was pretty while it lasted. 

Out little snow storm has made me super excited for winter even though it is still weeks away. Gotta get all of my winter clothes ready.... boots, gloves, scarves and heavy coats... it is almost time!


Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Dolce Vita for Target
Cape: Rachel Zoe - QVC
The first taste of snowflakes this year.






Bobbins was not a fan of the cold or snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment