Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shoe of the Week

Attention Boyfriend: These would be the best Christmas gift! Hint hint.


WHERE? Nordstrom, Endless, Piperlime

HOW MUCH? Just under $200. 


 I have been searching for a pair of boots just like these for months. A girl at work wears a pair very similar to these almost everyday (and everyday I drool.) Sadly her pair is vintage, otherwise I would have hunted them down and bought them by now. I have also been tempted to knock her down and steal them right off her feet -- but I am already seen as the strange one at work, so I don't think show-napping would be a good idea.

I did however, find this pair and other than the fact that I have to break these in by myself, they seem just as perfect as a used pair! Maybe I can pay someone to wear them around for a few days to break them in just right for my feet. Any takers? 

These boots may seem expensive, but they will be well worth their money. These waterproof leather boots will last thru this coming winter and will survive many winters to come. I know that I would get my money's worth out of this perfect fall/winter staple. I love the worn in brown leather and the sturdy heel to take that look up just a notch! 

I can already imagine the outfits I could create. 

I have now entered dangerous obsession mode... this is bad.

Let the hunt begin for me to find the best deal possible for these shoes... because we all know... I never pay full price for a pair of shoes! 




all images via Nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment