Monday, October 17, 2011

Goodbye Summer...kinda

So this was meant to be my goodbye summer post.. you know like 4 weeks ago or whenever the last day of summer really happened. Man, I have really lost track of time. 


This was my last-day-of-summer outfit. These pants are just a little too white for me to wear them in the fall. I don't follow all the fashion rules like "black and blue should never be seen outside the washing machine" or having to match belt to shoes. But I do follow the no white pants after Labor Day rule. And while these pants are not totally white... I just can't help but feel that they are very summer and should be stored during colder months.


I actually don't wear them very often because they have 0% spandex and I feel like if i sneeze too hard I could bust the seams, but I just can't seem to let them go. They have been taking up room in my closet for probably 5 years and have only been worn maybe 5 times per year. 

This will be the first and last post with these pants in it because I decided that they will be going to Salvation Army. Some lucky girl who likes to break fashion rules and has smaller thighs than me will be thrilled to find these pants! Please give them a good home. 


 It wasn't until I just started to type up a list of where everything came from that I realized it ALL came from American Eagle over the past 5 years. Everything... I mean everything. Jeans? AE, Shirt? AE, Tank? AE, Sandals? AE, Undies and Bra? Yes, you guessed it....AE. I think it is time I started to explore new stores.






No comments:

Post a Comment