Sunday, February 12, 2012

Grammy Awards 2012

I am obsessed with award shows. I love watching the red carpet presentations and I am a sucker for watching Joan Rivers pick people apart in the days that follow. 

Here are a few looks that caught my eye.... 


Adele...The style is so classic and beautiful. I love the sparkle and her red lips are a great touch. 


Bruno Mars always looks so put together. A sharp dressed man.


This dress is stunning and those shoes are insane! I also wish I had hair like hers!


Fergie looks sexy in this orange dress. I love the lace and the fact that it is see thru, but if I were her stylist I would have put her in nude undergarments to add to that sexiness. 

all images via google search

Mumford and Sons.... they are my current favorite band. Their music is amazing and their fashion is so unique that I can't help but love it! They are all dressed in their own way but it all seems to mash together perfectly. Yummy goodness! 

OK... more to come.... I am off to watch the awards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment