Sunday, February 19, 2012

Grammy Awards Part 2

A week late, but still on my mind. Here are the final three looks that caught my eyes at the Grammy Awards last Sunday. 

image via google search

Taylor Swift worn my favorite outfit of the evening. I immediately thought that it would make a stunning wedding dress for a non-traditional woman, or maybe that is just me talking crazy. That detail and beading made my jaw drop to the floor and the simple styling helped the dress speak for itself! 

image via PerezHilton

Jessie J wore another dress that made me sit up and listen. The texture is insane. Wish I could get an up close look at that fabric! From far away it looks like a million tiny mirrors sewn to a perfectly draped and tailored dress.

image via PerezHilton

This final outfit is not my favorite, but it did catch my attention.

 It should be said that while I do love the color and style of that dress and I give her props for not wearing a sexy revealing dress, overall I thought this whole style was a fail. I personally think it would have looked stunning on an older actress such as Helen Mirren or even Kate Winslet at the Oscars, but I thought it aged the young Ms Katy Perry and that hair... what?!? Stick to your gorgeous natural color sweetie. No one else had hair to match their dress!

Ok, that about wraps it up until the Oscars... can't wait for more red carpet style! 


No comments:

Post a Comment