Monday, June 18, 2012

Jean Jacket


When I was getting ready for this year's spring and summer I knew I had to find one thing for my closet....a cute jean jacket.

For years I resisted the classic wardrobe staple because I thought "just say no to the Canadian tuxedo" (ya know, jean jacket + jeans= denim overload)

But the more I stretched my mind I realized there are many other ways to wear a jean jacket. Duh. It was like a lightbulb went off over my head and the hunt was on! I was on the hunt and a few months back found the perfect one at American Eagle. I was patient and waited for a sale.... but this baby is worth full price. 

Makes me feel like I am a kid again. All I need is a side pony tail in a scrunchee and some puffy paint or flower patches on my coat.  



Sometimes the best outfits are the ones that are kept simple.

Jean Jacket: American Eagle
Dress: American Eagle
Boots: Steve Madden "Pembrook"



(Please forgive all the wrinkles--- This is how I look after an 8 hour workday and an hour long commute. Wrinkles at their finest!)


Best part of this dress is the back detail. The zig zag elastic shows just enough skin for a hot summer day. And for any girls out there who tan, it would give unique tan lines!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment