Thursday, June 21, 2012

This Little Piggy Stayed Home


I am obsessed with the Sally Hansen Salon Effects.

 Being a girl who is really hard on her nails and spends most of her time with a half painted hand, I was amazed when I first tried these a year ago. Normally I will take the time to paint my nails and then they will be chipped in less than an hour. How does that happen?! And since I never take the time to get pedicures or manicures and tend to not be very girly when it comes to my nails, these nail strips are a godsend.

They are fast and easy to put on (no dry time) and last a long time!  I especially love the graphic prints because if you make a mistake it is hardly noticeable.  The only downside is that they are a little pricey, about $10 a pack.

I had a few strips left over this time. Not enough to do my hands again and I wasn't about to let them go to waste, so what to do... what to do?! MY TOES!

An accent toe? Love the thought. And they lasted just as long on my piggy toes as it did on my hands. 

I will definitely be doing this again in the future. Maybe even a whole foot next time, not just the piggy that stayed home. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment