Thursday, June 14, 2012

Shoe of the Week

This week's shoe proves that if you show me something enough I will end up loving it. 

When I first saw this shoe in the store I thought 'ew'... as simple as that.  However, it has been popping up in emails and on every shoe site that I visit. 

Here and now I have to admit that I am hooked. Sad to say that it has beat me down and now I officially like this shoe. 

It has everything I love in a shoe... some studs mixed with a little sparkle.. a touch of leopard all thrown together in a comfy flat... it is the perfect recipe for awesome.  I'm sold. 

And if you aren't sold... give it a few days... it sinks in. I promise. 



Where? Steve Madden, Nordstrom, Zappos, Endless 
(pretty much everywhere)

How Much?  $100



And for those slightly less adventurous out there. 
It also comes in solid black, gold and silver.




all images via Nordstrom





No comments:

Post a Comment