Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Way Back Wednesday


Here is another dose of photos that somehow got lost in the mix. 

These were taken a few months ago, again obviously back when the weather wasn't so hot and sunny. 

I was one of the lucky few shoppers who was able to score a few Missoni for Target pieces before they all sold out (or were put on Ebay by evil monsters!)  These shorts were by far my favorite item. They are a little big but insanely comfortable and surprisingly enough, they have been really easy to style. 


Shorts: Missoni for Target
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Steve Madden
T-Shirt: Target



I got this nail polish from Forever 21. Cheap and fun! It took about 3 layers to get the sparkle effect that I was hoping for but it stayed on for a lot longer than expected. This polish also looks fantastic layered over other nail colors or worn on just the tips. (I did that to my sister's nails- gold tips to mint colored nails- looked amazing!!)

 Put a little glitter in my life and the possibilities seem endless!




Looking back now, I really wish I would have taken the time to post this look a few months ago because it is undoubtably one of my favs! It has all the elements that make me insanely comfortable and happy. 

Only downfall---- wearing boots with buckles with my crochet tights = lots of snags and holes! ooppss... sorry about that  fashion fail!

1 comment: