Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Way Back Wednesday

It is a little sad the number of photos that I have taken, but never posted. Truly shameful. 

So Ladies and Gents, introducing Way Back Wednesday. Every week I will be posting a photo taken over the last year or so which has gotten lost on my hard drive. It is a little selfish really, but I just can't stand the idea of all of this fashion and style going to waste. 

In honor of today being a super hot first day of summer I opted for an outfit that I wore this past winter. Because ya know... I know what we are all thinking about when it is 100 degrees outside.  Fur lined coats... Am I right or has all the heat gone to my head?!


I really wish I could be wearing this today....

Jeans: American Eagle
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Sigerson Morrison for Target
Jacket: Vera Wang for Kohls

I felt like such a rock-star in this outfit. The boots add a fun pop of color to the otherwise plain outfit. My favorite go-to is to grab an all black and white outfit and add a pop of color in the shoes or accessories. 

I can't wait for the weather to cool off so I can wear this jacket again. I waited so long last winter to purchase it, (waiting for it to go on sale) that by the time I owned it I only got to wear it once or twice. Luckily it is the type of jacket that will never go out of style... plus it is insanely soft and comfortable... like wearing a blanket.






No comments:

Post a Comment