Saturday, July 23, 2011

Blue Jean Baby

This heat wave has to stop! It is just unacceptable for it to be this hot--- my car actually read 89 degrees when I got in it yesterday at 6:20 in the morning. Are you kidding me?! I am ready to move to Alaska. 

I am in no mood to get dressed today let alone leave the apartment to do some errands so this outfit was from a while ago. I have so many photos of outfits on my computer that I never posted for whatever reason. Since my outfit today is still my pj's (a ratty old pair of shorts and a tank) I thought I'd rather post something slightly more interesting. 

This sweater is really lightweight and drapes beautifully. It was a Target clearance rack find a few years back. I guess more people were turned off by the strange shape. But you know me... a funk cardigan and especially one in a beautiful blue color and ON SALE... and it was in my card immediately. 

The jeans were also a really old clearance find from American Eagle. Most of my jeans at AE jeans because they fit by big hips well and most come in "short". There were a pair I hunted down all season until they finally dropped too low in price to pass up. 

Even the shoes were a sale/clearance buy. Steve Madden and super cheap..I wanna say under 20 dollars.   I fell in love with that vibrant blue. I actually wore them this past week with a completely different look that I never got a chance to photograph because of this stupid heat. 

Alright, well I am off to stick my head in the freezer for a while and dream of winter. 








Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Steve Madden,
T-Shirt: J-Crew, Cardigan: Target
(all from years ago)

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks for being a follower!! I love meeting new people and getting to know them and their style! Hope you stay awhile! BTW I am loving these jeans youre wearing! I love the zipper on the pockets like that! neeeeeeed a pair!!!

    whitney
    aka burgundy boots

    ReplyDelete