Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Pretty Little Shoe


 


all images via nordstom.com
This week's shoe obsession comes from a designer that I have never heard of... Mea Shadow. 

Unfamiliar with the brand I had to search and discovered the line for sale at Nordstrom, Piperlime, Endless.com, zappos.com, and Amazon.  

But...How did I find these shoes for this week's obsession if I had never heard of the brand?!

It is no secret that I am addicted to watching Pretty Little Liars, the ABC Family drama about a group of girlfriends who are solving the mystery of their friend's death.  I watch it for the slightly bad acting, the over the top drama and the amazing fashion!! I find it to be amazing inspiration. I first saw these shoes in the 30 second clip for the "in next week's episode."  They literally showed the shoes for 2 seconds but I was hooked and spent the whole next week hunting them down. Thanks to the amazing website called coolspotters.com the hunt was over. 

image via coolspotters.com


I love the architectural style of these shoes - the unique shape and style makes them a shoe that is unlike anything in my closet. They are also the type of shoe I could wear with a multitude of different outfits. I have to try them on!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment