Saturday, July 16, 2011

Shoe of the Week

I know I am a little late for my Thursday Shoe of the Week but I think I have a good excuse.... does an awesome U2 concert count as a good enough excuse? :) I'd say so.

So I have my shoe obsession ready for today... better late than never. 

It is an amazing unique boot for fall from the brand Matisse.

I found it on freepeople.com where they call it the "Hysteria Boot."  

It caught my attention immediately, I loved the pattern and the unique shape - three inch wedge with an elongated  pointed toe. I am a sucker for any kind of funky boot for fall and winter. I love being able to wear a simple outfit like black skinny jeans with a tunic and being able to spice it up with funky shoes.

I am not hard to please... just give me a pair of shoes that is unlike anything in my closet and I am sold. 




all photos via freepeople.com

No comments:

Post a Comment