Thursday, July 21, 2011

Shoe of the Week

Oh how quickly it is Thursday again. These weeks are flying by... here comes the weekend!! :)

This week I have been thinking more and more about boots and shoes for the fall. It has been at least 100 degrees everyday this week. Today I actually got into my car and it read 107 degrees. Can you believe that?!? I melt!

So obviously when it is hot I dream of the days when it will be cold enough to wear cute boots again.  And it doesn't help that all the stores are having "back to school sales" or "pre-fall sales" or "whatever you wanna call it but things are all half off sales". So everywhere I look there are cutes shoes and I am a girl with nothing in her wallet. 

So this week's shoe is a pair I already own... but in black. And I will dream of a day that I will own them in tan. I just need to bargain hunt for now and watch for a good sale. The hunt is really the most fun part. 

Brand: Minnetonka 
Three tier suede fringe boots. They come in tan, black and grey. 


all photos via zappos.com


Speaking from experience -- they are super comfortable, really fun and funky and make an amazing swooshing sound as you walk. What can be better than that?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment