Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Vacation

What I did over my summer vacation...

To sum up my past week off work --- I really did nothing and it was amazing. 
Went home and spent time with my family for the 4th of July.
 Ate way too much amazing food...
 saw some of my best girlfriends...
got my hair cut and colored....
went out to lunch with my dad...
shopped and shopped... but didn't buy...
got my computer fixed by the amazing Apple geniuses...
slept in late...
 and wore not much other than comfy jeans and t-shirts all week.    

It was heaven.

Made cupcakes with my mom.... and then ate at least 4.

Kate showing off her OPI Crackle Nail Polish...
is so fun- I highly recommend. 


Some of the best girls in the world.
We never get enough time to see each other, but I enjoy ever moment that we do.
I need to go home more. 


This is Bobbins--- he loves his Daddy.




Play time. 

 
Buttons passed out on my lap.

But the highlight of the week off was adopting two amazing little kittens from the shelter. We named them Buttons and Bobbins --- (had plans to name my future cats that long before this blog was named in case you were wondering.) Even with the names in mind we thought of some back-ups just in case like Bonnie and Clyde, Dee and Dennis, Luke and Leia.... and more. But when it came time to name them we just knew we had to stick with the original... it is so perfect. My little Butt and Bob. ;) They are a little over 2 months old and are little troublemakers who love to play.

Going back to work stinks... I would love more than one week off... although my "stay-cation" was amazing and relaxing, I keep seeing photos on Facebook of my friend Steph's adventures to Hawaii and I can't help but be jealous and dream of going with her next time. A girl can dream... and why not dream big?!

No comments:

Post a Comment