Wednesday, March 21, 2012

May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor.

I have to admit it... I am insanely excited about The Hunger Games coming out Friday.  

A few months ago a Target trip resulted in a few pairs of socks, lip gloss and The Hunger Games.  While I have loved the socks and the lip gloss has kept my lips smooth, the best purchase that day would have to be the book!

I couldn't put the it down, finding myself spending every free minute breezing thru the trilogy.  I haven't enjoyed reading a book so much in such a long time and truly felt sad when I finished the last page. I long for more Katniss and Peeta in my life! 

Which is why a big thank you is directed to Hollywood for creating this film which will hopefully live up to my expectations. The trailer alone brings tears to my eyes and goosebumps to my arms.  

While I am super excited to see how they interpret the story, I am mostly obsessed with how they portray the costumes. Ahh... the girl on fire costume!!! My inner designer is freaking out at just the thought.  

Even the promo pics have me obsessed. 

(Plus it doesn't hurt that they picked a pretty cute Peeta...eye candy never hurts right?!)
 

image via


Is anyone else as excited as I am about this movie? 

Get ready for a whole lot of Hunger Games related posts this week.... I warned you that I was obsessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment