Sunday, March 11, 2012

Shoe of the Week

What can be better than a simple oxford loafer? 
Well add a pink sole and then when you think it can't get any better... add a funky animal print.  

Warning!!! Photo overload of awesomeness coming your way... Sorry bout it! Well actually I am not sorry... these shoes are ah-mah-zing!


They may just have to be one of my first shoe purchases when I am allowed to shoe shop again. When will that be again?! Not til April?! Bummer!
 What will really kill me about giving up shoe shopping for lent will be the lack of hunting for the best deal. I will miss watching those prices fall and grabbing a good deal before it is all gone. What a rush! 

Until then... enjoy shoe shopping for me please. 










Where: Endless, Nordstrom, Zappos, American Eagle

How Much: $79



all images via endless

No comments:

Post a Comment