Saturday, March 17, 2012

St Patty's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! 

At this time every year I look in my closet and see only about three items of green clothing and wonder why I don't own more. I make a silent resolution to purchase more green and to spice up my closet. Surprisingly enough after last year 's silent promise I actually did go out and buy one new green blouse.  Score one for me and branching out!

However in a dream world I could get all of these items and be able to dress like an Irish girl all year round!

Presenting my St. Patty's Day wish list...


St Patty's Day


Shift dress
$100 - romwe.com

By Malene Birger green blouse
$232 - my-wardrobe.com

Madewell stripe t shirt
$48 - madewell.com

Wallis green blouse
$47 - wallisfashion.com

Toast short sleeve t shirt
£45 - johnlewis.com

ASOS high heel boots
$73 - asos.com

Converse shoes
$50 - ladyfootlocker.com

Mulberry green leather handbag
$1,250 - mulberry.com

Floral ring
$35 - macys.com

1928 teardrop earrings
$12 - 1928.com

Barton Perreira wayfarer shades
$415 - openingceremony.us

Beanie hat
$10 - topshop.com

Butter London nail polish
$14 - zappos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment