Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Hunger Games

While all of the other kids were off drinking this weekend, I was spending my day online shopping and creating Hunger Games trend boards. I am a nerd. 

Makes me really really miss making trend boards back in school. It might have been my favorite part of the design process. 

I love to clip photos an arrange them in a way that shows exactly what inspires me. 

Here is just a little more proof that at times I wish I was Katniss... well except for the whole her having to fight to save her life thing. That part wouldn't be fun. But the clothes... that would be fun. 


My Hunger Games

  • First of all if I had the extra money just sitting around I would spend it on this amazing Vivienne Westwood coat. If i put it on I can guarentee that I would never take it off. 
  • My boots! Comfortable... I highly suggest them to anyone. 
  • How cute are those bracelets?! If you have read the books then you know how sweet it would be to give those bracelets to someone.
  • The pin and earrings would be fun to doll up a dull outfit. 
  • I need to hunt down that nail polish set. Every color is perfectly selected. 
  • That braid!!! I need to learn to braid like that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment