Thursday, May 24, 2012

Birthday

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

#26. Today is the day that I start feeling old. I would love to say that I looked in the mirror this morning and saw my first grey hair, but who am I kidding?! I found one of those when I was back in high school. Instead I looked in the mirror and thought... here is to another awesome year! Gotta stay positive.


Instead of feeling old today I decided to keep it young. My day was filled with streamers and balloons, popsicles and a giant cookie cake. I am one lucky girl.  

I thought I'd be a little fancy today and gasp-- I wore sparkles. If there is ever a time that you can get away with wearing a full sparkle jacket, it is on your birthday! I paired it with a lace top, wide leg jeans and my favorite Steve Madden booties. 



Bobbins stole the show, while Buttons got a little camera shy




*jeans: American Eagle
*blouse: Aerie
*jacket: Kardashian line for Sears
*booties: Steve Madden "Pembrook"
*bracelet: JCrew- gift from Brian





1 comment:

  1. Hello there, pretty lady!! Thank you so much for your super sweet comment & Happy Birthday - absolutely love your outfit here, beautiful!! xo

    ReplyDelete