Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Best Of 25

So tomorrow I turn 26. 

While I am scared to be on the older end of the 20's, I am excited for my birthday. I have a good feeling about my 26th year. I think many good things are coming my way. 

I have a lot to wish for when I blow out those candles tomorrow. 

But for now I thought it would be fun to look back at my favorite memories of my 25th year. 


Our road trip to the outer banks. Feet in the sand = relaxing.


Picking out Buttons and Bobbins. They were SO little!!


Hanging out with college friends for our annual tubing trip (which sadly got rained out) but we will had fun.


Scavenger hunt with my best girlfriends back home.


We had to do the most random things and it was amazing.


Rachel, Me, Kristen and Ellie (the creator of the awesome scavenger hunt)


Getting our Philly pride on at a Phillies game! 


Root beer at the National Apple Harvest. 


It feels like fall once I go to the apple harvest. 


Family get-together. We are one good looking bunch! :)


Halloween with David. He never disappoints when it comes to his costume. 


Christmas was amazing this year because Megra (far left) got engaged!!! 


Watching these little ones grow and grow. 


Getting matching tattoos with Casey Lea. 


Greg getting ready to do the honors. 
(I was scared and all he was doing was getting prepared.)


Twin tattoos. Even Greg got one too. We survived fashion school together... we carry this badge with honor. :)


It has been one amazing year but I know they will only get better and better as I get older. 

Now give me some cake!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment