Monday, May 21, 2012

Shoe of the Week


This week's shoe is yet another sandal and one that made it to my birthday wish-list. As the weather warms up, my little piggy toes are beginning to ache for some sunlight and fresh air. They have been cooped up in boots for too long. 

These sandals caught my eye as a practical and sophisticated sandal that will work well with jeans and dresses. Since I don't own too many sandals, I look to only buy ones that can be worn for many occasions. 

I love the short heel on these sandals and the simplistic buckle. The sandal in general is simple in order to leave the drama for the metallic statement heel. It is the focus of the sandal and it is all that is needed to elevate a simple sandal and make it awesome enough to put it on my summer wish list.  



Where? Nordstrom, Piperlime, Endless, Zappos

How Much? $100




all images via Nordstrom and Endless

No comments:

Post a Comment