Sunday, May 20, 2012

Birthday Wishlist

Birthday Wishlist

Sometimes it is just fun to make a birthday wish-list. I would buy myself all of these treats if I could. 


1.  Steve madden flat $100--- I love any pair of shoes that sparkle, but on a recent trip to Nordstrom, these loafers caught my eye. 
2.  Sam Edelman flat heels, $110 --- As a soon to be "shoe of the week" these sandals will defentily be in my closet before summers end. 
3.  Marc by Marc Jacobs marc jacobs jewelry, $28 --- This bracelet comes in a bunch of different spring colors and would look great stacked on my wrist. 
4.  Marc by Marc Jacobs rose gold heart ring, $55 --- I love this delicate ring for my index finger. 
5.  Tarte mascara, $19 --- My favorite mascara!!! 
6.  Nail lacquer, $15 --- This will be a treat to myself for my birthday. It is little beads for your nails. The effect is extremely unique and cool. 
7.  Marc by Marc Jacobs Spectacle Iphone 4g Case, $38 --- I asked my awesome sister for this for my birthday. If she goes a different route, I will be buying this myself. I need a new case and what is cuter than those glasses?!

1 comment: