Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Shoe of the Week







I just did a shoe inventory the other day and was surprised to find that I actually do not own many sandals. I always find a pair or two each season that I love, but I can resist sandals a lot easier than boots. I have a weakness for boots. 

But when I stumbled upon these Jeffrey Campbell sandals on the Free People website I was surprised with how quickly I tagged the page and made a mental note to keep an eye on these beauties. 

I love the studded detail, the caged ankle and the small wedge. 

I usually would buy the black sandals, but something about that color tan has me styling a dozen different looks with items in my closet. 

What??? Jeffrey Campbell "Paige" Studded Sandal

Where???  Free People

How Much??? $158

Too much for me to pay for a pair of sandals. Maybe someday they will go on sale. Until then, they will stay just a bookmark on my desktop and a Shoe of the Week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment