Sunday, June 5, 2011

Back to Back

I have been so behind on blogging... so tonight it is two for one. Back to Back posts. 

This was my Thursday outfit. The heat wave broke and we have the most beautiful breezy weather. It was amazing but very very windy. My hair just would not behave. And the wind almost knocked the tripod over a few times. It was a day to open up all the windows and enjoy the spring weather... just perfect. 

An ideal day to wear one of my favorite purchases from India. This shirt came from a "fancy" (it was air conditioned inside and there was no pushing and shoving) store in India and took lots and lots of patience to find the perfect fit. They size things by chest size in India which took a lot of trial and error. You don't want a shirt to fit you tight like a bra, but you also don't want it super baggy. This style of shirt is insanely comfortable and breathable and fashionable and unique.. and so on.  Makes me wish I bought 20 more. :)







Legging: American Apparel (high waisted)
Flip Flops: NY&Company
Shirt and Glasses: Bought in India

Crazy wind!!

Hold the tripod... please don't tip over!!



No comments:

Post a Comment