Wednesday, June 15, 2011

They Said Their I Do's

Congratulations are in order for the happy couple... Congrats Rachel and Kevin "Truck"!!! We are so happy for you. 

The wedding was perfect. It was on the beach at sundown and was beautiful. 

Here is a quick recap:

The walk in... Groom with Brian (best man)
with the coolest looking pastor ever... check out that faux-hawk.


The exchange of vows. 


The first kiss...


They did it!!! Husband and wife!!!


The yummy cake! Beach theme... loved it! 
Even the cake toppers are beach chairs. 


The first dance.


Brian and me. I don't really like this photo--- like at all. But it is the only photo of us together from that night and it is the only outfit of me in my dress (Kohls - LC by Lauren Conrad brand). I had my hair all down and pretty when the night started, but the sea wind is a powerful thing so out came the scrunchees and up when the hair!


It was a beautiful wedding. Rachel and Kevin looked amazing and happy. I hope they had a great time and I wish them nothing but happiness for their many many years together. 

Wish we could have stayed at the beach longer... but we had to go back to the real world. Sucks to be a "grown up" sometimes!

<3 Em

No comments:

Post a Comment