Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It is only Tuesday?!

I went thru the whole day thinking it was Wednesday. sigh. That has to be one of the worst feelings ... to think you are closer to a weekend... or in my case.. a whole week off!!! I can't believe I have a vacation coming up--- well more of a stay-cation. But it is a break from work which means that no matter where I will be I will doing a happy dance!!

One thing that made this Wednesday Tuesday better was a little surprise from a co-worker today. 

I walked into work this morning and before I could even turn on my computer my co-worker walked up to me and handed me a necklace.  Why you ask? I have no idea. I thought she was just showing it to me, but she kept saying "from my country... from my country..." (Which at the moment I was too embarrassed to ask what country that was... I think Honduras.)  Anyways.... it was a sweet and random surprise and strangely enough it matched my outfit perfectly. It was almost as if she had been holding on to it waiting for the day where I could immediately wear it. 

Now if only I knew the reason that she felt the need to give me a gift.  I'm just special I guess. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment