Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Like an Oreo Cookie

This particular outfit and inspiration for all black and white shows off my inner fat kid. Let me explain..

When all else fails and you can't find inspiration anywhere else... look into the cookie jar and dress like an oreo! I think that will be my new favorite motto. Time to get it tattooed on my wrist right under "just breathe."  Oreos are only the best cookie ever made! My folks even mailed me some when I was living in Rome. That is how much I love them. Maybe to the point of obsession...

Which makes me sad because I want some right now and I don't have any in my apartment... nor do I have any milk... and what is an oreo without milk?!? Well it is still an amazing cookie--- especially if you put some peanut butter on it and eat a whole bag ... well now i am drooling.

 Wow... that really proves that I do have a little chubby kid living inside of me... and he wants cookies!!!! 




Jeans: BDG for UrbanOutfitters
Shoes: two pairs from Rome that I mixed and matched
(totally stole the idea from my professor in Rome)
Cardigan: UrbanOutfitters - last season

No comments:

Post a Comment