Thursday, June 30, 2011

Shoe of the Week

So I have decided to make every Thursday a shoe day.  I will post my newest shoe obsession... mostly because I do a lot of online shopping for shoes and I dream of owning them all (which equals a lot of shoe obsessing.)

This week's shoe comes from Sam Edelman and it is AMAZING!




images via solestruck.com


I have been eyeing these shoes for over a year and never bought them because it is rare for me to need a pair of 4 inch pumps. I thought I had them out of my mind until this past weekend when my friend Moharter and I finally had a chance to hang out and we went shopping. Big mistake... bigger mistake was trying one on. I slipped the display onto my foot and the rest was a lovely dream. I proudly showed a lot of restraint and put the shoe back and walked away fast. I really should put my blinders on when I walk thru the Nordstrom shoe department.

Solestruck is selling these shoes right now in a couple different colors... but my favorite is still the black with the silver studs. 

I love these pumps to much because they are the perfect mix of sophisticated sexy and tough!
Go buy them now because they are selling fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment