Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Jai Ho!

Wow, I feel like I haven't posted in forever. But fear not readers... just because I wasn't blogging doesn't mean I have been walking around naked. I fear that would draw the wrong kind of attention at work. 

So instead of naked... I opted for some simple outfits. Both consist of shirts from India. Both gifted to me and both super amazing and easy to wear.  I wish I had them in every color of the rainbow. 

It seems like last week was totally Indian inspired... I wore the basically the same outfit two days last week... that is what happens when I am lazy and wait til the morning to pick out an outfit... I draw inspiration from the outfit of the day before...deal with it!!!







Top: gift from India
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: from a street market in India





Super sorry about the ugly toenails--- i need a pedicure pronto!!

Top: gift from my sister from India
Jeans: NY&Co
Shoes: American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment