Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Toes in the Sand

I didn't mention anything about my outfit last post. 

So here are some outfit shots we took while we were away. All from the first day so sorry about the boring repetition.

 I wanted to wear something casual and cool but I also wanted to look a little dressy because we had the rehearsal dinner and party.  

I realize now that I could have easily just changed, because I packed more than enough clothes to stay a week. I never like to say "I really wish I would have brought.... my outfit is just not complete without it!!"  I will never be that girl -- instead I will be the girl that has to bring three bags -- one full of 7 different shoe options because you just never know! 

ps: Good thing I did bring extra shoes, because my always classic and expensive Old Navy flip flops broke at dinner. Super classy to make Brian wear my size 7 flip flops around a fancy restaurant--he is such a good guy to put up with me. 









Dress: Kohls ELLE brand... love!!!
Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Tank: H&M
Shoes: Old Navy/Target
Purse: super old!! I think Burlington Coat Factory

Brian's Outfit:
All: American Eagle 
(his style is so simple and perfect!)

No comments:

Post a Comment