Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hello June

June is here. Which means it is time for me to bust out spring dresses with fun prints. 

I love this dress. It is from Target which means it was super cheap, but extremely comfortable and it has adorable back cut-outs. It takes a simple dress and makes it unique. I will wear this all sumer long... plan on seeing it again and again. I plan to get my $15 worth!!

It was too extremely hot for me to go outside to take photos (you can see in the second photo how unhappy I am about the heat) so for the first time I had to try my hand at photos inside. I don't like the lighting inside as much, but it was worth it to avoid sweating my butt off! :) 







Dress: Target
Shoes: American Eagle (on clearance now)
Ring: Kohls 
Cardigan: Old Navy

<3
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment