Wednesday, April 13, 2011

25 Candles and One For Good Luck

Today is a day to celebrate.... it is one of my best friends 25th birthday.... so I will take the day today to wish her a happy birthday instead of posting an outfit...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS ELLIE MAY!!!!

Ain't she adorable?!
I have known Ellie since freshmen year of highschool. We were introduced by a friend Steph who thought it would be good to know someone in our future homeroom. We met on a bench outside Hersheypark the summer before freshmen year and instantly I liked this girl - little did I know we would have such a long friendship.  We share not only our last name but our same sense of humor and crazy stories from the last 11 years. Wow... crazy - has it really been that long?! 

Hope you have a great day Ellie!! Love you!

The gang's all here! 
Rachel, Ellie and Meg showing off their sexy messy hair.

The night Lady Gaga met Cloud 9

Ellie hates to be in the center because she is so tall -
but I see her height as beautiful- women go thru so much pain to
wear heels in order to make themselves taller...
she is luck enough to naturally be like that. Jealous!


No comments:

Post a Comment